DarkRP - Staff / Staff Apps / Big Cheese staff app

Posted: 1 month ago / May 07, 2021

Steam Name: big Cheese

RP (Ingame) Name: big Cheese

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:533962678

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199028191084/

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): carbonarodl575#6989

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): est

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is not a requirement but makes everything easier): i have one but i will not use it

How many warnings do you have on the server? : 0

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) I have not

Have you read the Staff Rules?: Yes

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): Yess, I have my own server with lots of players and i am a dev on two servers.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: 30hrs

What values would you add to the team? : I a nice and fun server for people to rp and have lots of nice rp's.

Why do you want to be staff? : The reason I want to join the staff team because I have played thus server a lot and sometimes there are no admins on so people just break the rules and with me being on every day for like 6 hrs I can help Solve those type's of problems, I have my own server so I k how to take sits and handle stuff like that. I am very smart I make smart decisions, I am very fair, I would love to make the server nice fair, but fun at the same time. I love to help people, I understand the rules. I know what it would be like to be an admin on the server I have seen many sits. I know all the rules. That is why I would like to be a staff member.

Tell us more about yourself : I love to play hockey.

Please sign in to view & create replies.