Posted: 1 month ago / May 07, 2021
Edited: 1 month ago / May 14, 2021

Steam Name: CalbDoesStuff

RP (Ingame) Name: Calb Bobby

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:439989241

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198840244210/

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): Yes i am, My name is Calb#1234

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): GMT

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is not a requirement but makes everything easier): I do have a working microphone and i use voice over text anyway

How many warnings do you have on the server? : 0

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) I havent

Have you read the Staff Rules?: Yes

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): I have been moderator on two servers before, my job one these servers were to keep players in check and provide to their needs, such as admin sitting. both of these servers were/are popular in my country. I later resigned because of school but now i am ready to be fully commited to being a moderator on your server

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: At least 24

What values would you add to the team? : With me on the protectionrp team, you wouldnt have to worry about there being no staff online as i am ready to make that quota, having me on the team would be very benefitial to you as i do have past experience and i know what to do in certain situiations. Why you should choose me over the other canidates is very simple, i actually take my job seriously, unlike the other people who want to be admin for the perks and fun of flying around, i make sure that i do not admin abuse, falsey ban or ignore admin calls. Over all i believe that i am a great choice for your next moderator.

Why do you want to be staff? : I want to be staff as i see potential in this server, from the moment i got on i already knew that this server is gonna be good, and i wasnt wrong. Another reason is the fact that the server is quite small, which means that the players that do come on the server want to have others around them, if i was a staff member then i could always greet them and welcome them the proper way, basically i want to make sure that everyone elses time on the server is 10/10.

Tell us more about yourself : I like using the computer way too much, When i set my mind on something i always get it done in the end, even if it is a huge challenge that takes weeks of research and i love chatting to strangers online, especially through vr chat and garrys mod!

Please sign in to view & create replies.