User
OP

User
OP

Steam Name:BasherK7

RP (Ingame) Name:Dan Jerome

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:151258063

Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262781855/

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID):No. cant use it. Been hacked from it. Banned now and i cant make another account.

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): CDT

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is not a requirement but makes everything easier): Somtimes I use it somtimes I dont

How many warnings do you have on the server? : None

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) No

Have you read the Staff Rules?: Yes

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): No, I have not been staff in any servers.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: About 21 hours / 3 hours a day. (Mostley)

What values would you add to the team? : I would like to add trust in the team. People would want to call a staff to handle it instead of trying to handle it themselves

Why do you want to be staff? : I want to help people in any way. If they ask to know where to apply. I would tell them where. And send a link

Tell us more about yourself : I am nice person. I like to help and I understand most of the time. I take orders well and do what I am asked.

Random knowledge I would like to say : If a group of kidnappers are kidnapping the same person but the kidnapper in the group is different everytime the person gets kidnapped. The admin will help. What the admin will say is that you cant do that. The whole group will have a cooldown on that one person. If one group member kidnaps and kills the person and they respawn. Another group member cannot kidnap and kill that person. Only a other person can be kidnapped and killed in a certain time limit.

Please sign in to view & create replies.