Edited: 2 months ago / Apr 06, 2021

User
OP

User
OP

Steam Name: Shiro

RP (Ingame) Name: Shrio

SteamID: Shit aint working

Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799316307

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): Shiro白#6753

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): PDT

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is not a requirement but makes everything easier):   Yes

How many warnings do you have on the server? : 0

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) 0

Have you read the Staff Rules?: Yes

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): Yes, admin

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: 30+

What values would you add to the team? : Innovatie ideas and a massive cock. I also want to have intercourse with Pedro (THIS IS NOT A JOKE NOR IS THIS APPLICATION). Jokes aside, I'm open to doing whatever is required and will never slack on any jobs asked of me.

Why do you want to be staff? : I miss Pedro's fat juicy ass and I also just want to help the new server out. In all honesty, it'd be fun to help aid the server again and since I've had plenty of experience staffing on Protection I thought I'd be a good addition.

Tell us more about yourself : I really want to consume Pedro's nut. Anyways, around a year ago or last summer I accumulated nearly 300 or so hours staffing and playing on Protection Rp. I know it seems sad but there was this one kid named N1kk who sweated his cock off and trust me he had like double my hours(he also was high up in staff even though he was on an alt account after being banned for hacking). Uhh there's not much else to say but the old Protection community sort of already knows me and I've never really spoken with all these new people. Honestly just asked Pedro and he'll tell you how big my meat is and how much of great staff member/community member I was.

Please sign in to view & create replies.