Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:76905214

Steam Profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kekimeme/

Your in-game name:

bazz rattson

Your in-game time as of writing(!time):

3d 23h 48m

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future):

Yes I have.

How many hours can you play on average a day?:

It depends on each day. I can be on from around 8am GMT to 1am GMT

How many hours can you play on average a week?:

It depends on the above, mostly every day that I dont have work I will be on the times stated above.

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?:

Yes I have.

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's):

N/A

What does 'RDM' stand for?:

Random Death Match

What does 'NLR' stand for?:

New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?:

Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:

RDM:

Killing someone with no rp reason.

NLR:

Remembering what happened in roleplay before you died.

RDA:

Randomley arresting people who have not broken any laws.

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:

Freeze the player, remove their props if I can, then take them to a sit to deal out a punishment. I would kick them first if i cant remove their props while also giving them a warn. If they proceed to do it again if they join back I would ban them for prop spamming.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:

I would handle it the same way as I would handle a user prop spamming. Just because you donated doesnt mean you are above the rules.

What is 'FearRP'?:

Fear RP is where your character in RP is afraid to die.

What is 'FailRP'?:

Is failing to follow the rp situation.

Give an example of both:

FearRP:

You are being mugged with a gun pointed at you and you then pullout a gun during the mug.

FailRP:

Killing yourself when you are kidnapped.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?:

Get evidence of the rdm and report it to one of the higher members of staff.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?:

Get evidence and make a sit about it.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?:

Choosing one side over the other. E.g. chosing not to warn someone because they are my friend.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?:

Mute him or gag him. If he continues I would warn him and then ban if it presists.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more):

I should be considered as I have large staffing experience over a large amount of time that I pretty much know the ins and outs of the duty. You need good leadership which few have but I have experience. I am good with people and I know how to staff. You should pick me over other people because I have plenty of experience staffing on servers, and because I've been staff here before and I know every inch of the rules and would enforce them to the best of my ability and know the rules better than anyone else on the staff team does or anybody who would apply for staff. I enjoy playing on the server. I have staffed on many other Gmod servers, stated above. I also have over 4,000 hours on Gmod. I have proper knowledge of the ulx commands system. I believe you should pick me for this position because of the amount of experience I have had with Gmod and Gmod Communities before. I have held the following staff positions: Trial Moderator, Moderator, Senior Moderator, Admin, Senior Admin, Super Admin and Head Admin. Due to my years of experience with interacting, playing, and moderating RP servers, I know my way around. I've been on this game for 5 years and I think I've caught on to how the staff and server owners operate and attempt to keep the players happy, whether they succeed or not. I am a quick learner, which will allow me to get accustomed to this specific server's rules and regulations ahead of other contenders so I can get the job faster. Secondly, I can help out as I know the rules so I know what's wrong and what's right, so I got a clear knowledge of all the rules and the upcoming ones too. Thirdly I have a high standard of handling things so I can multitask from help out on the server e.g chat-disputes and other player based crimes. Finally, due to the past experience, I believe that I can help in any way that can benefit the server in many ways and can keep a high reputation to make the server a better place for everyone that wants to join/stay. I should be picked for Staff as I have previous experience on many RP servers and already know how to use ULX commands, also due to Roleplay Servers being a target for malicious behavior such as Griefing, Prop-Spam and more, I would like to help out in the matter by serving the correct consequences to those offenders. My personality is bright, humorous and joyful most of the time but I can be rather serious when it comes to acts such as FDA (which tends to get on my nerves) and RDA, I want to help the community out in more ways by keeping the server clean of individuals who want to ruin the game time of people who play the server. The reason I think you should choose me over people is that I am very reliable. I am also very friendly to others and don't lose my temper when I am angered by others so I will not warn players wrongly. I also know how to use the ULX system. The final reason I would like become part of the staff is because I have lost my interest in Gmod and I would love to use this server as a way to make me play it more, The server is great and has great stuff to it, it would also be great if I could be part of this community, I love the server up to now and would love to play it more but as staff .

Please sign in to view & create replies.