Kbm staff app :)

DarkRP - Staff / Accepted Applications / Kbm staff app :)

Posted: 1 month ago / Jan 23, 2021
Edited: 1 month ago / Jan 24, 2021

User
🦍Fart Niggas🦍
OP

User
🦍Fart Niggas🦍
OP

First Name: Jay

Your first language: English

Date of Birth:08/09/04

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:436704759

Steam Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198833675246/

Your in-game name:High On KBM

Your in-game time as of writing(!time):2d 4h

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): Yes i have donated and yes i am willing to donate in the future if need be

How many hours can you play on average a day?: about 8-10 im also able to be on at night when there are no staff on

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 63 (maybe more)

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): Master Queef

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Death Match

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all three: 

RDM: Someone Goes to fountain and the just pulls a gun and kills someone for absolutely no reason.

NLR: someone comes to my base and he raids me and kills me and then i come back 40 seconds later.

RDA: im walking around fountain and then a random cop arrest's me for no reason

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:I would teleport to the prop spammer pull him to the side and tell him to stop prop spamming or im gonna give him an extreme punishment him then delete all the props.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:  I would give him to a higher staff member for an extreme punishment

What is 'FearRP'?: This is when you or someone else is not fearing for their life.

What is 'FailRP'?: FailRP is when you dont follow some of the rules that fall under FailRP.

Give an example of both: Taking a gun out during a mugging and shooting the mugger. 

FearRP: Taking a gun out during a mugging and shooting the mugger.

FailRP: This is when someone that cant raid goes ahead and raids someones base.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: since he is a higher staff member i would take it to a higher staff member then the staff that rdm'd so that they can deal with them and dish out the punishment.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: i would pull him to the side and ask him why he rdm'd and then give him a kick/warning.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: biased is giving someone special treatment just because u like them more or and not treating people like equals

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: I would give him a warning and a ban for staff disrespect if I had ban perms if I didn't I would bring him to a higher staff member so he can give the ban

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I am a very active player I have to a lot of staff experience not only on Gmod but on other games also, I've been playing GmodRP for a while now since 2018 and have played on many different servers and was in the process of becoming staff on monolith DarkRP servers. I have the patience for people screaming at me in staff sits I don't get annoyed easily, I have a great personality and would want to help the server grow and be one of the mainstream servers for DarkRP, I have many suggestions and would like to just, in general, make the server a place to have a fun time while people are here. Also while i play at night there doesnt seem to be many mods on so i think me being on at night would help u guys out a bit.

Senior Moderator 

Discord Slow#3940

<3 for bloody 

Please sign in to view & create replies.