User
OP

First Name: Jez

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: 4.9.95

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:41216226

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mrjezbud

Your in-game name: Jez

Your in-game time as of writing(!time): 1 day 17 hours (Was adviced i could apply anyway)

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): I have donated. I am also going to be donating in the future (On furlough from work currently. So trying to save money until back)

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 5+

How many hours can you play on average a week?:30+

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): no

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Deathmatch

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:

RDM: Shooting/harming players in any way that isnt RP

NLR: Returning to a location after you die. Unless otherwise specified otherwise. E.g PD raid cops can return

RDA: Arresting players with no reason relating to RP

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: Issue a warning and then if the user continues, issue a temp ban

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: Same as any other player. No one gets special treatment for rule breaking

What is 'FearRP'?: Acting scared in a situation as you would in real life.

What is 'FailRP'?: Going out of character for your job.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: If someone is mugging you with a gun, you cant just refuse to pay or pull out your own weapon to shoot them. You have to act scared

FailRP: A cop cannot help/base with criminals for example

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Report it to a higher up

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: report it if i am also a donator. If i were staff, i would warn them

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: Being biased would be treating some players differently to others. As staff, all players should be treated equal, even if they are friends

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: Issue a warning for staff disrespect

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more):

First of all, i have proven not to be malicious and will actively try to help the server. I reported an exploit on the Watch Dogs addon which could be actively abused by anyone. (Reported to Smokey) a bad player would have used it to raid ect.

i have also staffed many servers in the past. I have over 1000 hours gameplay and have covered pretty much every role on a server before. Ranging from moderator all the way up to developer.

I believe that in darkrp, the rules are the most vital part of the server as nothing works well without them. I feel i could contribute to the server as it is already great and i see much more potential in the future.

Thanks

Please sign in to view & create replies.