Bonnie's App <3

DarkRP - Staff / Accepted Applications / Bonnie's App <3

Posted: 3 months ago / Nov 21, 2020
Edited: 2 months ago / Nov 29, 2020

User
OP

User
OP

First Name: well I get an anxiety boost when I tell people my first name but my middle name is bonnie so you could call me bonnie. 

Your first language: English but I speak Spanish fluently. and a very small bit of Portuguese

Date of Birth: 12-14-2004 

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:139024057

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238313842/

Your in-game name: Bonnie 

Your in-game time as of writing(!time): I have played for 3 days and 3 hours, but I am on every week at 3 

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): maybe, for right now I cannot but I will donate somewhere in December if the server is still up 

How many hours can you play on average a day?: I can play when I get out of school Mondays thru Fridays but other days all day until 3 or 5 PM to 10 pm but every day I'm usually able to play until 10 Pm 

How many hours can you play on average a week? probably around 30 - 45 every day or more

Have you fully read, understood, and agreed to the Rules? Yes. people ask me sometimes what the rules are and as I know they have not broken the rules. 

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): I don't know if they will but Billy, mother, slick,  and maybe blizzard all think I have good character and have seen be catch rule-breakers in the act to keep the server nice and protected! 

What does 'RDM' stand for? Random Death Match 

What does 'NLR' stand for? New life rule

What does 'RDA' stand for? Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:

RDM: so, some person is going around and kills everyone for no reason that's  considered Mass Rdm but usually when it is one or 2 people just for it to just be RDM not MASS RDM

NLR: you go back to the area or place you have been killed without waiting the 5 min timer

RDA: There is a person going around just Arresting people for no reason.

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: I would take him to the sit remove the props and verbally warn him for his first time for prop spam, next if he keeps doing it (and if people are calling sits) I would warn him and jail him, third I would jail him an warn him, fourth I would warn and kick him possibly would ban him for a couple of days maximum is a week if he is interfering with other people's RP.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: I would kindly ask them to stop and verbally warn them, second I would ask it again nicely and warn them, third I would jail them but talk to them nicely, fourth I would warn and jail, fifth I would warn and kick, sixth I would ban for a couple of days maximum is a week.

What is 'Fear RP’? fear RP is when your character is in a position where they need to be afraid of a certain situation.

What is 'FailRP’? running away from an RP scenario like mugging failing to roleplay

Give an example of both:

FearRP: two people in their correct jobs are pointing their guns at you and are mugging you, you must pay them or get killed if you do not have the money. But you cannot pull your gun out and kill them or run away.

FailRP: here is an example you are being mugged your un away and pull out A gun and kills the mugger or muggers.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: I would tell them that's against the rules and record the whole situation and report it to the higher-ups and or the staff manager. 

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: I would talk to them and verbally warn them if it's their first time but if it's their second time I would warn them, third I would warn and jail as someone has called a sit. If they keep it up and or mass RDM I would ban them for days 3 or 7 because they know better. 

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: it means you are not treating all the members of the server equally and treating them differently by their rank and or status on the server then they should all be treated the same in a sit even if they friends family and or admin.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you are not doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: I would not be offended by those slurs if he has a problem or thinks I should be demoted I would kindly tell him what I am doing wrong (if he's not a troll) I would tell him if he has a problem to go on the forms and report my supposed wrongdoings as an administrator on the server 

Tell us why you'd be an excellent addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I think you would like me as a staff because I have a lot of experience In source games know how to use the console, logs, and ULX. I know what to expect when you pull someone into a sit, and I get right into the point. I also know the rules and I know how to do my job as the staff. I also tell the admins if I cannot get on or me on every day unless I am doing something in real life. but I would tell the higher-ups first on discord if I am absent.  I also have access to discord and am on discord most of the time checking if there are any problems if so I need to be contacted you can message me or just ping me on the server but I think I would also be a good member because I am active and so when you guys aren't there I can staff. and make sure the server is a greater RP experience. (note: I have 1,022 hours on gmod and am I am respectful to all)  

Please sign in to view & create replies.