OP

First Name: Chance

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: 06/27/1997

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:160094040

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280453809/

Your in-game name: KEKW

Your in-game time as of writing(!time): 1w 4d 9m

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): Supporter Perm

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 8+

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 40+

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's):

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Death Match 

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Real

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all three: 

RDM: Player killing another player without reason under roleplay rules

NLR: Raiding the PD, die, then return to the PD before the given New Life Rule timer

RDA: Arresting another player without reason under the roleplay rules

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: First offense verbal warn and ask player to read over !motd to get a good understanding of the server rules. Second offense would result in warn/jail punishment once again referring the player to the !motd to understand the rules. Third offense would result in a kick/ban from the server.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: First offense verbal warn and ask player to read over !motd to get a good understanding of the server rules. Second offense would result in warn/jail punishment once again referring the player to the !motd to understand the rules. Third offense would result in a kick/ban from the server.

What is 'FearRP'?: Roleplay scenario where the player is in fear

What is 'FailRP'?: Committing an action that is against roleplay rules. 

Give an example of both:

FearRP: When a player adverts a mug scenorio the player must obey the commands of the mugger or die for disobey 

FailRP: Player who is being mugged equips a gun and fires at the mugger

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: First offense verbal warn and ask player to read over !motd to get a good understanding of the server rules. Second offense would result in warn/jail punishment once again referring the player to the !motd to understand the rules. Third offense would result in a kick/ban from the server.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: First offense verbal warn and ask player to read over !motd to get a good understanding of the server rules. Second offense would result in warn/jail punishment once again referring the player to the !motd to understand the rules. Third offense would result in a kick/ban from the server.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: Showing other players a level of respect or opinion over other players resulting in different outcomes of scenarios 

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: Ask the player to remain calm and ask to have a discussion on why they feel I am not doing the job correctly. If the player is continuing to act in the manner would result in a breif gag of the player to calm the situation and repeat the first step. 

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): Playing on gmod darkrp servers has always been a great escape from reality for me. As for other players who feel the same, the integridy of roleplaying and the experience it provides must be held to a high standard to avoid ruining the player experience. As a staff member I will retain and stay updated on all the current rules and show absolute equality to all players on the server. My long play time experience as well as my repuptation among other players on the server shows my dedication to the roleplay experience and the fun that gmod darkrp provides. 

Please sign in to view & create replies.