Edited: 1 day ago / Nov 22, 2020

First Name: Landon

Your first language: English, French

Date of Birth: 07/21/2004 AGE: 16 years

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:216346028

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392957785

Your in-game name: Landon Hanson

Your in-game time as of writing(!time): 1 week, 20 hour(s), 15min

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): Actually just donated and got the supporter perm

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 5-6

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 25

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Yes i have read and do understand all of the rules

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's):

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Death Match which means killing another player without a specified reason

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule means if you get killed by another player you may not return to that same spot/area you died or remember anything that happened at that time.

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest which means arresting a player without a valid reason

Give an example of all three:

RDM: Running up to a hobo at the town square and shooting him until he is no longer living

NLR: If i get killed in my base during a raid i may not return to my base until the base raid is completely over and I would know when they advert over or kill anyone involved in the raid

RDA: Lets say im a cop and go arrest a random civilian running down the street or arrest a thief at an ATM.

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: If it were me i would try getting them to stop as best i could using verbal commands, freezing, etc. if they still dont stop i would permanently ban them as it says in the rules for a person prop spamming.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: I would handle it the exact same way because just because someone gave money does not mean they get less harsh of punishments, i will treat them the same way as anyone else.

What is 'FearRP'?: Fear RP is when you do not Fear for your Life aka Acting like you have no value to your character

What is 'FailRP'?:  FailRP basically means what it says you pretty much Fail to roleplay, And possibly breaking multilpe rules can be considered FailRP.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: If i goto mug someone and they pull out a weapon and shoot me and kill me, thats a great example of FearRP

FailRP: Lets say i block a doorway with my body so you cant get through unless you kill me which is a good example or even asking someone to lpace a hit a 

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: I would probably have a talk with him about it personally or most likely take it up to a higher staff member using chain of command and use as much evidence as I can to backup my report.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: I would treat him as he's a normal player and punish him for his actions which would be a warn and not treat him any more valued just because he donated some money.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: To be biased means I favor different type of players differently like for example me being biased would be that I treat donators with less punishments than normal players. When in reality that's not how it works at all you need to teach everyone the same lessons and not another more.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: I would let him know to please not be disrespectful since it does state clearly in the server rules and to ask him to stay calm and if he is very serious about me not doing my job correctly than Explain to him how he can go onto the servers forms and fill out a complaint about me. Also just try to work with the situation as best as I could and me stay calm as well.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I would be a good addition to the staff team because I am a very serious player and have not gotten any warns or punishments during with my time being here which shows that I'm not a rule breaker and take things next level. I Rp with other players very well and get along with almost everyone in the server that I meet. Overall I'm just a dedicated player on protection RP and am ready to take things a step further into this amazing server and see what my possibilities/actions take me to. Also just a little fact I have been playing DarkRp for a little over 2 years now and have gained myself 1240 hours on gmod and have explored hundreds of servers and learned so many things and have met so many people. That just goes to show how experienced of a player i am and how I really enjoy playing this great creation of a video game. So I believe these are some good reasons for why I would be not only a good edition but a Fantastic decision for me to be put on this great staff team. 

Thankyou,

Landon, Hanson

Please sign in to view & create replies.