Mindful999 Staff Application.

DarkRP - Staff / Denied Applications / Mindful999 Staff Application.

Posted: 1 month ago / Oct 19, 2020
Edited: 1 month ago / Oct 20, 2020

User
OP

User
OP

First Name: Samuel

Your first language: French

Date of Birth: April 2nd 1997

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:538163609

Steam Profile: mindful999

Your in-game name: mindful999

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): Yes/Yes

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 6

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 24

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Of course.

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): Yes ! Cenden.

What does 'RDM' stand for?:
Random Deathmatch

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?:
Random Arrest

Give an example of all four:

RDM: Randomly Walking up to someone and killing them for no apparent reason.

NLR: Coming back to the Last Death Location under 5 minutes following the said Death.

CDM: If my memory is right, this means Car DeathMatch, which is basically ramming into someone for no reason.

RDA: As a cop, arresting someone for no reason, no warrant, no wanted notice.

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: Casually Address the player in a safe space and make clear the it is unallowed. If repeated, a warn/kick/ban may follow.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: The same way A User gets treated ; Equally by warning the individual not to commit prohibited acts.

What is 'FearRP'?: The act of giving in to a Simulated Fear in a context where a real individual would be blocked by fear.

What is 'FailRP'?: Going against what the intended goal of the roleplay is.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: While being mugged, you can't pull a weapon out as you are supposed to be shocked, and therefore unable to think rationally and pull out a weapon casually.

FailRP: For example, a cop killing the Mayor is Fail RP.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Address it with the given Staff. Discussion.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Address the situation in a sit for a discussion.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: Being more inclined to lean toward a given party for emotional, personal or any other reasons.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: I let the situation calm down before addressing it directly and privately with the said individual.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more):

Hello everyone ! It's been a while since i've been on ProtectionRP, and felt like coming back to see what's good with it, but this time, i'm interested by the idea of investing some time into the server to support it by becoming a part of the Staff Team. After donating to a server for the first time ever in a decade, this server immediately caught my attention and got me deep into it. I feel like i could add more to this server with my good attitude and my sense of equity. Equality and fairness are values i cherish at heart, and making them an important part of the Problem Solving process is something i consider a Must in it's respective context. Thank you for considering this application, and for further reference, ask Smokey about me. He can vouch for me.

Please sign in to view & create replies.