Staff / Accepted Applications / STAFF RESUME

Posted: 1 week ago / Oct 17, 2020
Edited: 6 days ago / Oct 19, 2020

User
OP

User
OP

==Requirements==
You must be willing to put time and effort into the server.

Your game-time must exceed at least 72 hours (3 days).

You must not have applied more than three times this month.

You must not have any warnings on the Forums.

You must not argue/complain if you are denied. This will ruin your chances of becoming Staff in the future.

Please do not beg for staff to read your applications, this will only lower the chances of being accepted.

Please Fill Out The Template Below without leaving any blank or incomplete:

First Name:Edwin

Your first language:english

Date of Birth:01/11/02

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:0

Steam Profile:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276891415

Your in-game name: Tempty the soviet

Your in-game time as of writing(!time): 1 day 30 min

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future):i have not donated but thought about it and yea you can trust me.

How many hours can you play on average a day?: honeslty a full18 hours

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 120

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): i dont belive so i think ceden or spooky

What does 'RDM' stand for?: random death match

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New life rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:  

NLR: breaking nlr is ussualy caused by a victim either failing a raid or defedning who dies and comes back trying to secure the objective they had earlier

RDA: is when any member of the law abuses their powers and falsly arrest victums for their own pleasure

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: ask them to delete the prop first if they do not comply jail at least 5 min so they can learn their lesson and destroy their prop spamming

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: ask them to delete the prop first if they do not comply jail at least 5 min so they can learn their lesson and destroy their prop spamming and let them know even as a donor your not over the rules.

What is 'FearRP'?: its a situation that can be implicated in a situation during a mug or robbery

What is 'FailRP'?: users who dose not intent to rp or did not follow guildlines for the rp scenerio

Give an example of both:

FearRP: a man approches another person and adverts drop10k or die and the victium gives the money or gets killed by the robber

FailRP: a swat officer raiding meth cooks because their class is meth cooks without seeing evidence of any sort

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Let him know no matter what you must follow rules no one is over the rules unless its the dam server owners btu ya know still let the owners know too

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Let him know no matter what you must follow rules no one is over the rules even though he is a donor

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: to be biased is to lets say im staff and my friend mass rdm people and im taking the sit im just letting him go cause hes my friend which is nto allowed and not happen on my watch.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: assure the victim i am trying my best but wont do anything or feel any way towards him unless hess screaming racial slurs or unauthurized words on the server .

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): Ive been a staff on many servers including my own such as darkrp halorp military rp for 8 years straight i currently am an admin for 6 servers 4 for dark rp 1 for halo rp and 1 for military rp so with all the experience i have i belive i would be a great member on the team to have and fun to be around with but be fair on the server rules when needed. Also lately ive been playing nothing but here non stop not really taking a break so ill be very active

Please sign in to view & create replies.