User
OP

First Name: Connor

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: 03/01/2007

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:223016110

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fadedhehe/

Your in-game name: tw faded

Your in-game time as of writing(!time): 5 Hours.

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): Most likely.

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 5-8

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 50-70

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Yes.

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): I wasn't referred.

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Deathmatch

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:

RDM: Say someone kills you for walking on the sidewalk, that would be RDM.

NLR: If you're raiding someones base and you kill the person and they come back instantly and kill you that is breaking NLR.

RDA: Say someone just walked out of the pd and arrested you, that would be RDA.

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: I will tell them to stop prop-spamming and warn them.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: I will get them to stop prop-spamming and give them a warning for prop-spamming.

What is 'FearRP'?: FearRP is when your character is afraid to die, or doing whatever it takes to not die.

What is 'FailRP'?: FailRP basically means when you refuse to do any actual rp on a server, or do something completely unrealistic.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: Like you do everything possible to not die, or pull some crazy manouvers to not die in any situation.

FailRP: Like when you're being mugged and you pull a gun out and shoot the person mugging you.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Report to the owner or a higher staff member with proof.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: I would bring them to a sit and give them a warning if they had no actual reason to kill.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: Being biased means having favorites or favoring other people because they're your friend or something like that.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: I would tell him to stop staff disrespecting and gag him, or get a higher up to help.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I feel like I would be a good addition to the staff team because I enjoy helping staff and playing on the server. I also have lots of experience of being staff in the past on many DarkRP servers. I also want to reduce the amount of rule breakers and want to help out the other staff even more. And I usually play at later times in the day when not many staff are online/active on the server. I also help many staff with admin sits and rule breakers. That's why I think I would be a good staff on the server.

Please sign in to view & create replies.