Tasty's improved and last application wish me luck

Staff / Denied Applications / Tasty's improved and last application wish me luck

Posted: 4 days ago / Aug 01, 2020
Edited: 2 days ago / Aug 03, 2020

User
OP

User
OP

First Name: nick

Your first language: english

Date of Birth: 1/16/2007

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:189497463

Steam Profile: Tasty

Your in-game name: Tasty

Your in-game time as of writing(!time):3d 6h 20m

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): I'm broke no I have never donated I wish I could but I lost my debit attached to my paypal

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 3 to 4 hours

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 6 to 4

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): I don't think so

What does 'RDM' stand for?: random deathmatch

What does 'NLR' stand for?: new life rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: random arrest

Give an example of all three: ok

RDM: killing someone for no reason

NLR: can't go back to the place where you died for a limited time

RDA: arresting someone for no reason

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: kick them or call an admin higher than me

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: jail them for a couple hours or minutes

What is 'FearRP'?: when you have to be scared at gunpoint or robbery

What is 'FailRP'?: doing something that you shouldn't do in a rp situation

Give an example of both: ok

FearRP: help me please someone I am a hostage at a robbery

FailRP: I'm gonna fire you then kill you (this is something that happened to me ingame so)

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: call a higher staff

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: kick them or call a higher staff

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: being unfair meaning letting someone go after they have massed rdmed and then kick someone different that mass rdmed

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: mute him for a couple minutes and wait for another staff

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): because I could always be on the server when other staff aren't (I don't mean any disrespect when I say that) I want to experience dealing with people that aren't doing something right and if I get demoted I will be respectful when this has been done because at the end of the day I was staff. I know the rules so whenever someone is doing something agaisnt the rules I could know what to do. I could be a help to staff and others. I try to be respectful as possible to others. I can be on almost every single day I always have free time. (107 words counted hope this is enough info for you guys this message is not included in the application or the question)

Please sign in to view & create replies.