OP

First Name: Hayden

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: 03/05/2005

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:0

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311996169/

Your in-game name:COCO

Your in-game time as of writing(!time):6d 16h 41m

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): I have not donated as of now, but I plan on donating in the future.

How many hours can you play on average a day?: I can play about 7 hours a day.

How many hours can you play on average a week?: I can play about 45 hours a week.

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Yes I have Read the rules and fully understand them and agree to them.

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): No staff have Referred me.

What does 'RDM' stand for?:

RDM stands for Random Death Match

What does 'NLR' stand for?:

NLR stands for New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?:

RDA stands for Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:

RDM: You are walking down the street, and you are killed by another player for no reason.

NLR: You have died, therefore you should forget your past life, do not go back to the same spot, or interact with the players who have recently killed you.

RDA: You have done nothing wrong and are just standing there, and you get arrested, and there was no reason for an arrest considering you have not committed any crimes.

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:

If a user was prop spamming, I would teleport them to me, and I ask them why they are prop spamming, and warn them to stop, if they continue to do so, i would teleport them back to me and warn them for prop spamming, and if it gets bad enough where it can crash the server, I would talk to a higher up staff member and talk to them about banning the individual.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:

If a donor is prop spamming I would treat the individual just as I would treat a regular user on the server. Just because they have donated to support the server, it does not give them any right to not follow the rules like other users.

What is 'FearRP'?:

FearRP is valuing your life,  and having the fear of dying, and being afraid to die.

What is 'FailRP'?:

FailRP is not knowing how to properly roleplay, like not knowing how to properly roleplay when using a certain character.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: An example of breaking FearRP is when you are being mugged and you have a gun to your head, you would not pull out a gun or try to run because you are not valuing your life.

FailRP: Some examples of FailRP are becoming a cop to let your friend out of jail or others out of jail, or becoming a gun dealer to supply yourself with guns.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?:

If I witnessed a fellow staff member RDM I would handle it by talking to that individual about what they did, and if they refuse to listen to what I have to say, I would talk to a higher up staff member about the individual's actions.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?:

If I witnessed a fellow donor RDM  I would handle it by talking to that individual and basically ask them why they did it, and see whether it may have been their friend that didn't care, and see if that person wants the individual warned.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: Being biased means treating people unfairly or showing favoritism towards something or someone.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?:

If a individual becomes aggressive and shorts slurs at me, i would first talk to them, and ask them to stop disrespecting staff, and if that does not work and the individual continues, i would then gag them for a few minutes, and if they continue after that, i would then probably jail them, until it gets to be to much, and i would give them a warning.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more):

I feel I would be a good addition to the staff team because I feel that I can help the server continue to get better, and could help roleplays get better, and help them have a good experience. I have a lot of time on Gmod DarkRP servers, and I feel that I know what I am doing. I think that I can help the community become better by becoming staff and helping those who need it, and I can do my best to stop those who are trying to do wrong on the server. This is why I feel I would become a great addition to the staff team.

Please sign in to view & create replies.