Edited: 6 months ago / Jul 29, 2020

First Name: Trenton

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: Augest, 23, 2004

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:152360400

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/troopertrenton

Your in-game name: Potato Trenton

Your in-game time as of writing(!time): 3 Days, 8 Minutes

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): I have not donated but will in the future.

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 8-12 Hours 

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 60-96 Hours

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): N/a

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Death Match

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:

RDM: Random Death Match is when a user kills someone with no reasoning behind it.

( You walk up to a player and shoot them in the face and run away )

NLR: New Life Rule is a 5 minute timer of where you died and you cannot return until the timer is over. If you do return you would be breaking the NLR timer.

( Your base is being raided you die and return to protect your stuff )

RDA: Random Arrest is when a Law Enforcement Official walks up to someone and puts them in handcuffs and sentences them for no reason. 

( Cop walks up to a player and arrests him for no reason )

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: I would warn them and ask them to remove the props, If they continue I would Kick them, and if they come back to be a troll and begin doing it more I would ban them.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: Same as I would to a normal user. Donor isn't a Get out of sit free card. You're still a user on the server so I would warn them and ask them to remove the props, If they continue I would Kick them, and if they come back to be a troll and begin doing it more I would ban them.

What is 'FearRP'?: Use real life emotions in an RP scene.

What is 'FailRP'?: Doing something that isn't in RP

Give an example of both:

FearRP: I am being mugged. I drop the 10k and begin crying because that was gonna be my toilet paper. I then wait until the mugger runs away before running to the ATM for more toilet paper.

FailRP: Watching someones twitch stream getting there passcode to their base then code raiding them ( Would be considered Meta And FailRP )

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Get video evidence and then send it up the chain of command. We are all players, no one gets special treatment.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Bring them to a sit, ask him why he rdm’ed and then bring the other user and ask them if they would like him to be Verbally warned or an actual warning, then I would compensate the player if he lost anything. 

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: Bias is when you like one side more then the other and then treat the other ones differently then the group you like more.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: I bring him to a sit area. I ask him why he thinks I am not doing my job properly and then I inform him if he has any complaints about me there in a complaint forum on the forums he and fill out and submit for higher ups to look at it.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I would be a great addition to the staff team because I really enjoy playing on the server and with as much as I normally play on this server I would like to help staff out I see sometimes they can get crowded with sits and begin getting drowned in them. Not only that but I have learned how to do some jobs that people that have been on the server longer than me dont even know how to do them. I enjoy helping people when they need help figuring things out or when someone is breaking the rules. I would be on the server almost all week learning every new player and would like to help them if they need help.I would be a great addition with previous staff knowledge on |-ICE-| servers as a Moderator. I would like to come over here and help out just like I did over there. 

Trenton

Retired Senior Moderator

Questions? Contact Me:
Trenton B.#0601

Please sign in to view & create replies.