OP

First Name: nick

Your first language: english

Date of Birth: 1/16/2007

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:189497463

Steam Profile: Tasty

Your in-game name: Tasty

Your in-game time as of writing(!time): 7h 43m

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): I'm broke no I have never donated I wish I could but I lost my debit attached to my paypal

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 3 to 4 hours

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 6 to 4

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): I don't think so

What does 'RDM' stand for?: random deathmatch

What does 'NLR' stand for?: new life rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: random arrest

Give an example of all three: ok

RDM: killing someone for no reason

NLR: can't go back to the place where you died for a limited time

RDA: arresting someone for no reason

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: kick them or call an admin higher than me

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: jail them for a couple hours or minutes

What is 'FearRP'?: when you have to be scared at gunpoint or robbery

What is 'FailRP'?: doing something that you shouldn't do in a rp situation

Give an example of both: ok

FearRP: help me please someone I am a hostage at a robbery

FailRP: I don't really know for this one

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: call a higher staff

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: kick them or call a higher staff

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: being unfair meaning letting someone go after they have massed rdmed and then kick someone different that mass rdmed

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: mute him for a couple minutes and wait for another staff

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): because I could always be on the server when other staff aren't (I don't mean any disrespect when I say that) I want to experience dealing with people that aren't doing something right and if I get demoted I will be respectful when this has been done because at the end of the day I was staff I don't know what else to put here so

Please sign in to view & create replies.