Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:49730299

Steam Profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cenden

Your in-game name:

Cenden

Your in-game time as of writing(!time):

264h - 1 week & 4 days

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future):

Yes I have donated, and still do about twice a month

How many hours can you play on average a day?:

During the weekdays, roughly 3-4 hours. During the weekend (including Friday) if I am free, roughly 8-9 hours.

How many hours can you play on average a week?:

Based off my last question’s response, 30-40 hours

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?:

Yes I know the rules like the back of my hand

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's):

Pedro and Fade

What does 'RDM' stand for?:

Random Deathmatch

What does 'NLR' stand for?:

New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?:

Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:

RDM: Player 1 (a gun dealer) sees Player 2  (a thief) breaking in to his friends base. Player 1 is not in a party with his friend, or on any of the doors. Player 1 adverts “Counter”, then shoots & kills Player 2. Player 1 committed RDM.

NLR: Player 1 is farming BitCoin Miners inside his base. Player 2 passes by and can hear the generators from outside the base. Player 2 decides to solo raid. Player 1 gets brutally shot and killed by Player 2. In fact, the shot was so brutal & embarrassing that Player 1 immediately decides to run back to his base to kill Player 2, all while saving his precious miners. Player 1 broke NLR.

RDA: The Mayor has set a law where open-carry of any gun is AOS, regardless of weapon permits. Player 1 (a police officer) sees Player 2 (a hobo) with his physgun out. Player 1 approaches Player 2 and requests that he put his “gun” away or risk being arrested. Player 2, knowing his rights, scoffs and fires his physgun into the sky. Player 2 is arrested, and Player 1 has committed RDA.

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:

If the player is clearly doing this with intent to lag or crash the server, they will be permanently banned.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:

If the player is clearly doing this with intent to lag or crash the server, they will be permanently banned.

What is 'FearRP'?:

FearRP is the concept that, just like in real life, you are afraid of death and will take precautions against it.

What is 'FailRP'?:

FailRP has infinite examples and can be very broad. The easiest way to define it would be when a player commits to a role on the server, and fails to act as his chosen role. The simplest example of this is a police officer that is taking bribes, has bitminers, or is encouraging/not reprimanding crimes.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: Easiest, and most common example would be running away or attempting to pull a gun out while being mugged.

FailRP: Again this has a wide spectrum, but a citizen having a gun or raiding would be considered FailRP.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?:

I would contact a Head Admin or higher (as these roles have the power to demote & can note what happened in case it is recurring) and explain the situation.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?:

If it was very clearly a premeditated RDM or even a heat of the moment thing, I would warn them just as I would any other player.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?:

To be biased means that you are making decisions based on how you feel personally or emotionally, rather than the facts of the situation. The best way to combat bias is to treat both players (in a sit) as if you have just met either of them.      

The boy who cried wolf might not always be lying, and the perfect player might now always being telling the truth. Forget anything you know about either of them, then make your decision. And of course don’t give your friends special treatment in sits, that’s how we lose our player base.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?:

Ignore this player’s comments & tell him that if he truly feels this strongly about my staff performance, he can create an admin report on the forums. Then I will remind him to maintain a respectful attitude toward staff as we are just trying to do our jobs and keep the server fun for everyone.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more):

I would make an excellent addition to PRP’s staff team for many reasons. For starters I have interacted with almost every active player on the server, and have a good understanding of their mentalities and personalities. This means that the responses given here will (hopefully) hold more value than other applications we may see. With that being said let’s move on to the good stuff.

I’ve been playing on this server for a considerate amount of time now, about 2-3 months. I have an absolutely full understanding of the rules and have studied them for longer than I care to admit. This is how I was able to make it so long with out receiving a single warn. Additionally I understand that every situation is different, and will be reasonable and fair with every member of our community. I want every player getting returned from a sit to feel satisfied, even the one I might have had to punish. I know that everyone makes mistakes, and I would never degrade or be rude towards someone for breaking a rule. It should be a learning experience for them, and no one deserves to be ridiculed.

I know that sits can sometimes be chaotic. Each admin has their own style, and some are more patient than others. I often times see situations get to a point that it really shouldn’t have, and everyone walks away with a chip on their shoulder, even the admins. When I turned 18 I moved out of my parents house and travelled 7 hours away to Pennsylvania because I had a job opportunity there. I spent the next year & a half doing door-to-door sales, talking and interacting with thousands of people. I know how to de-escalate a situation that is out of control. I know how to “get through” to the most stubborn people out there. I have no doubt in my mind that these people skills will help me greatly when it comes to dealing with the community. Even in the most hateful sits I believe I can end it on a good note for everyone involved.

Lastly, I know some of you may be thinking that I won’t be able to produce enough on-duty hours during the week. I do work full-time and have busy week days. This is one of the biggest reasons I have held off on applying for staff. You are not crazy if you are thinking this, and I will understand completely if that is an issue. I would still like the opportunity to try, and I can promise I will work my ass off during the times I am able to be on. If you spent any time reading this application, I really appreciate you. It took a decent amount of thought and I’m still not sure it’s perfect, but let’s hear what you guys have to say.

urs truly -cendie

p.s. I posted and formatted this off of my phone and did try to make it easy on the eyes. I apologize if I failed

Staff Manager

Discord: Cenden#3266

Steam Friend Code: 99460599

Please sign in to view & create replies.