OP

User
OP

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: May /26/1987

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47434864

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TangoDown87/

Your in-game name: TangoDown

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): Yes

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 3/5 hours

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 25/30 hours

Have you fully read, understood, and agreed to the Rules?: Yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): Aftermath

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Death Match

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:

RDM: Killing someone without a reason

NLR: Going back to the same area where you died.

RDA: Arresting someone for no valid RP Reason (I.E. Because you know they are thief job, or Knowing some info you shouldn't in an RP Situation Meta Gaming)

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: Depending on the severity of the issue. If it was in an attempt to crash the server (using methods of dupe, collide, etc) I would take screenshots and Ban. if it is just a few props here and there above what they should be doing or in a location they should not be spawning props in I would speak to the player and if they seem affable I would give them a verbal warning and keep an eye on them.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:  I would handle this in the same manner as I would a normal Player. Just because you have donated dose not mean you should not follow the rules nor does it mean you should feel like You can break rules because you have donated. Having said all that I understand that it is a Tricky issue as Donations are important and I would rather not ban a donator but if it is severe enough that A ban is warranted then it must be done. 

What is 'FearRP'?: the concept that your character is afraid to die.

What is 'FailRP'?: Acting/doing something outside the realm of Your characters Role 

Give an example of both:

FearRP: When you are getting mugged, etc and then retrieve gun out of nowhere.

FailRP: Basing with someone opposite of your proclivities example: You are the Mayor's Daughter and you are basing with a Kidnaper

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: I would first speak with the fellow staff member and if a higher up staff member is on I would ask him to have a sit/meeting with us to resolve the issue.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: I would give them a stern warning.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: For example, if your friends with someone on the server don't just listen to their story.

My policy has always been just because you are my "friend" does not mean I will not enforce the rules. If there is enough proof of them breaking a rule they know I enforce the rules on them as if they were some random stranger. Anyone who is my Friend will know this and if they forget Well sorry but rules are rules.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?:  If he is being at least reasonable enough to let me speak I would ask him why he feels that way to try to resolve the issue. If he is just shouting consistently and not letting me speak at all I would first try to involve a second staff member to mediate. if None are on I would advise the player to discontinue the bad behavior regardless of how he feels about my performance. As a last resort if the behavior is severe enough that is causing a lot of issues with other players I would move him to a location where other players cannot see/hear them and jail them in hopes that the player will calm down enough to speak to. If all that fails I would mute/kick and possibly ban for a short period. I would be recording by the time it reaches this level

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): Experience. I have been gaming for a long time and have been a part of many communities in every position from mod to Head of Staff, Not only have I done this in video games I have done this in Life. Leadership / Responablitys is a mix of things. Resolve, Integrity, Patience, Being able to Not take things personally (Especially on the internet) and the understanding that Leadership & Responsibility means you have to be a teacher with the understanding that You can help some people and some people Will just not learn and will have to be handled differently up to the point where you rid your self of them. 

Please sign in to view & create replies.