User
OP

First Name: Taykho

Your first language:English

Date of Birth: 4/25/2005

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:200516228

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361298184

Your in-game name: Taykho

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future):I have donated

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 7-9

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 30+

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?:Yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's):

What does 'RDM' stand for?:Random Deathmatch

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all three:

RDM: Your walking and some guy comes up to you and shoots you in the face that would be RDM.

NLR: Your base is getting raided and they kill you but you go back to your base to kill them thats NLR

RDA:.Theres a cop running around arresting people for no reason thats RDA?

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?:You freeze him delete all the props and warn him to not do it again.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: The same way there is no special privilege just cause you spent money.

What is 'FearRP'?: the concept that your character is afraid to die.

What is 'FailRP'?: people who can't role play properly with other people or characters.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: Your getting mugged he says drop 50k or die you dont act scared you dont drop the money and you just kill him.

FailRP: Swat working with thiefs or Hobo having a gun. Swat dont work with theifs and hobos dont have guns.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Get in contact with a higher up and report them there suppose to be a example to the players and if they break the rules players will think they can to.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Contact a admin and tell them what happend if you spend money on a server you should be respect full to the rules.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: If you treat a person who donated better then some one who didnt and you give them a worse punishment.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: You first ask them to calm down then ask them to tell you what your doing wrong then try to improve.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I think I would be a good addition to the staff team because I am a good at following rules and directions and if a higher up asks me to do something I will do it without question. I will also deal with all the rules breakers and but staff duty ahead of rp. When I get on I always see people rdming and at night when less staff are on there are even more rdmers. I will always deal with rule breakers and I will take very sit no matter what it is.

Please sign in to view & create replies.