Posted: 2 days ago / Jun 29, 2020
Edited: 2 days ago / Jun 29, 2020

First Name: Ian

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: October 7, 2004

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:377669

Steam Profile: Rise YummyOrb

Your in-game name: Rise YummyOrb

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): Yes I will be able to if I want to and I can help and be trusted in the future

How many hours can you play on average a day?: I can play on average 12:00 - 2:00 

How many hours can you play on average a week?: I can play about 19 hours a day or sometimes

Have you fully read, understood, and agreed to the Rules?: Yes I have read and I fully understand the Rules and I'll still be reading it in the future.

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): no I've been looking around and I want to help the server and I thought this is a good server and I wanted to check it out.

What does 'RDM' stand for?: RDM is a Random DeathMatch if the player RDMs once I will bring them to a sit and get video proof or look in the death logs or the combat logs if found guilty I will warn them !warn for RDM and then if the player wants them jailed then I'll jail them. but if the player mass RDMs is when the user RDMs three or more people in the secession I will not need a sit for mass RDM but I will need to jail them to prevent further RDM and then ban them for one week. this punishment can also be exchanged for an extended jail sentence Mass RDM x5 will result in a permanent ban.

What does 'NLR' stand for?: new life rule when someone dies that's a new life for the player and when they died they act like they never meat them for example when someone dies in a raid they don't know them in there new life and they go on without knowing each other or when they die they cant go back to the raid.

What does 'RDA' stand for?: RDA is a Random Arrest if the player RDAs once you will bring the user in a sit (!bring). I'll ask the player for video proof but if found guilty I will warn (!warn) the player for RDA then if the player wants him to get jailed (!jail) then I ill jail the player for 300 seconds.but when a player mass RDAs three or more people in quick succession. I will not need a sit for this, as you can just jail them to prevent further RDM and then ban(/ban) the player for one week. This punishment can also be an extended jail sentence. Mass RDM x5 will result in a permanent ban.

Give an example of all three:

RDM: A good example of RDM is when someone player B gets killed by player A in the street for no reason and no roleplay was in the situation during there life.

NLR: A good example of NLR is when you are getting raided and get killed and then you come back to your base before the 5 minutes and kill them.

RDA: The perfect example of Random Arrest is when player A arrest player B someone who isn't doing anything illegal and doing nothing to go against the laws.

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: The way I would handle the situation is to freeze the player and tell them to delete the props and if they don't I would give them a verbal warning and if they keep doing it give them a warning using !warn and if they then continue to prop spam in such actions I would kick them from the server.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this: The way I would handle a donor prop-spamming is the exact same way I would handle a regular user I would freeze the player and tell them to delete the props and if they don't I would give the player a verbal warning and if they keep doing it give them an actual warning using !warn and if they continue to prop spam or ruin the players fun on the server I would do not such actions to kick them from the server.

What is 'FearRP'?: FearRP is the concept that your character is afraid to die an example would be if player A is getting mugged player B doesn't want to die you would pull out a gun and kill the player that is mugging you.

what is FailRP?: FailRP is the term for people who can't role-play properly with other people, an example would be player A a civilian was going around mugging people and PLayer B went and started raiding bases then they start a mass RDM fight.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: An example of FearRP is when you are getting mugged and instead of dropping the cash you pull a gun out then shoot/kill the mugger.

FailRP: is when if the player was wanted and they change there jobe or character then that will be called failrp or when they get kidnaped then they kill themselves during the kidnap that is failrp.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: for the evidence I have when the staff member RDM a player I would take the video till one of the higher-ups and till the owner if I need to.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: rules apply to him as well If anyone rdmed, In such actions, they will be warned and jailed for RDM and they will be jailed if the player that he killed wants him jailed.

As a Staff, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: be biased means that you treat someone wrong and treat them the same as everyone else no matter what if they’re donator or user. All players should be treated equally no matter what and how they are in the inside.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: If a player does this keep smooth and calm tell him to take it up with the forums, If they proceed to do this, in such actions I'll mute or gag them for a certain amount of time

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I would be a good addition for the staff team because I will make sure no rule-breaking is prohibited. And will help the players if needed. And I will dedicate my self more and help the server matter what I will help the server grow and continue taking the sits when needed. Also, I'll Make sure there is no rule-breaking involved in. Also, I would like to expand the player base and the community the players deserve to have a fun dark RP experience, also there are going to be no players ruining it in a bad manner. I would like to punish who ruins the player's darkrp experience and to such actions will be punished in a bad way. I feel like I have the confidence and communication skills to take upon the role on the server. If any player needs me I always respond to the sit and always helper the player base to grow. I have over 1,112+ hours in gmod and I know that game really well I have over 12 + hours on the server. I will dedicate myself no matter what I will continue to help the server grow and to help the player base bigger. And I was I n wraith gaming servers but sadly the server shut down on financial reasons and Atomic, blood gaming, DankRp, 3 other sandbox server that shut down Also gmod sandbox

Please sign in to view & create replies.