User
OP

First Name: Alex

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: 2/21/2003

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_1:0:229623805

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198419513338

Your in-game name: Senate

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): I have not donated to the server, but I most definitely will donate to this server. 

How many hours can you play on average a day?: 10+ 

How many hours can you play on average a week?: 50+

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: I have in fact read the server rules and I check the server frequently to see if there are any job rules added and or any rules in general that I should be aware of.

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): N/A   

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Death Match means that you have killed someone for a random reason and or without a valid reason therefore its considered RDM. Punishments for RDM on this server are RDM x1 - Warn. RDM x2 - Warn or either 120 seconds in jail. RDM x3 also known as MRDM is a ban for 1 week.  

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule means that if you die you cannot go back to the location you were at and you can't go near the location you died at, you also may not roleplay at that location (you must wait 5 minutes before returning to the location you died at) Punishments for NLR on this server would be one warning because if you are in a raid and you come back that's one time you are breaking NLR, therefore, it would be one warning and the reason why its only 1 warning is because you can't raid 2 times in 10 minutes.

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest (known as RDA) means that you were arrested without a reason hence "random". Punishments for RDA on this server are RDA x1 - Warn. RDA x2 - Warn and or 120-second jail. -RDA x3 ban for 1 week which is also known as (MRDA).

Give an example of all four: 

RDM: Killing someone randomly and or without a valid reason. (Killing someone for calling you a name or by the looks of the person) A prime example of this that you most likely will come across would be that if someone is being an annoyance (body blocking, aiming their gun at you, etc) and the person who is being annoyed hence being body blocked or having a gun aimed at them doesn't /advert warn 1/2/3 x3 times and kills you it is considered RDM. Another prime example of RDM could be when a hobo or another job that has bug bait and throws it at you or an item that does no damage to you and then you pull out your weapon and kill them it is also considered RDM. 

NLR: A player is defending his base in the Industrial area (it doesn't matter where he bases but it's just an example). And the raiders kill the person defending the base and the player gets nervous and runs back to his base within the 5-minute timer and let's say he ran back to his base 1 minute after he was killed at his base (also doesn't matter). This is considered NLR and if he kills the raider after breaking NLR its also considered NITRP and RDM.

CDM: A dealer sells one of his cars to a player and the player wants to go somewhere fast and drives on the sidewalk and has no concern for the players and runs people over. That is considered CDM which is basically RDM with a vehicle. 

RDA: A police officer is roaming around and sees people without any guns out and without any illegal weapons or drugs and nothing arrest worthy and or anything for the officer to be concerned about and or nobody did /advert Party Raid. And then the officer randomly arrests the player or players for no reason that is considered RDA. 

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: If I see a user prop-spamming my first solution to the scenario would be to freeze them or jail them in the moment of them doing it. I would bring them to an area where it's not overpopulated so I could explain to the player what they did (prop-spammed) then I would tell them to remove the props that they placed down (I would tell them to press Z or use their tool gun). And then I would warn them for prop-spamming. If they do not comply with me and they don't remove the props I would kick them for prop-spamming and or if they do remove the props and come back and do it again it would be a kick. If they came back and continued to prop-spam again I would give them a day ban.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: All players are the same, no staff member should be biased towards Donators and not just donators really any player in general. I would give the donor the same punishment and the same treatment as I would give a regular player. I would give them a warning for the first offense if they do not comply I would kick them and or if they come back and do it again I would kick them for the second offense. And the third offense would be instantly a 1-day ban.

What is 'FearRP'?: FearRP is when a player should be fearing for their life for example when a player is getting Mugged where they pull their gun out and or try to run away from the person who is mugging them. And if they pull a weapon out at the mugger and kill them it is FearRP and RDM.

What is 'FailRP'?: FailRP is when a player does something that doesn't fit in with their current RP job, for example, a cop having a base with illegal substances such as drugs or printers/bit miners.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: A Player is getting mugged, and the mugger says's "Mug drop 35k" and the player panics and pulls out a gun and shoots at the mugger and or another scenario would be the person who is getting mugged runs away, that is considered FearRP. Those are both key examples of FearRP.

FailRP: A cop decides its a good idea to build a base and do illegal things to make money. The cop builds the base and puts down Bitminers and printers and puts a KOS sign. The player has then broken FailRP because cops aren't supposed to have a base and do illegal things. 

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: First of all, I would never want to have to witness a fellow staff member RDM because I have high expectations of the staff team and it would hurt to see a staff member break the rules. If I see a staff member RDM and shrug it off my first reaction to this would be to take a clip of the staff member RDMing and report it immediately to a higher-up that deals with staff members such as Jameson. I would report it immediately Because I don't want to let evidence pile up against the staff member because I want the staff member to learn from what they've done, not to get demoted. 

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: If I witnessed a donator RDM and shrug it off I would treat them like a regular player. I would bring both of the members to the staff sit room and address the issue and what I saw and I would hear both sides and their stories. And I would always check the RDM logs to see who dealt damage first and who instigated it and if I see that if the story adds up and I check logs gives me the evidence that the donator RDM'd I would then follow through and give the Donator a warning (taking it as if i'm a staff member) and then I would return both of the players. If I'm not a staff member in the situation I would type @ Rdm in chat and wait for a staff member to take my sit and I would explain what happened that the Donator Rdm'd I wouldn't hesitate to report the fellow donator who RDM'd.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: Everyone is the same, everyone should be treated equally and nobody should be treated differently based on how much money they have and or their rank I believe that it's unfair. Being biased means that you unfairly take the other person's side based on their rank and or how much money they have, also if they are a friend of yours and you take their side instead of fairly taking the other person's side.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: If a user is disrespecting me and or shouting offensive slurs at me saying I'm not doing my job correctly my first reaction to this would be to get another staff member to deal with the situation because if I'm not doing my job correctly and punishment is deserved I would call another higher-up staff member to deal with the situation. The offensive slurs also would count as staff disrespect and I will also make sure that the player is punished for that, and the offensive slurs and if the player says I'm not doing my job correctly it wouldn't discourage me and it wouldn't ruin my confidence and I would tell the player how I'm doing my job correctly and prove them wrong.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I will be an extremely good addition to the protectionRP staff team because I have a ton of experience of being apart of staff teams, for example on DDGgaming which is a prisonrp server I was an Admin and the staff team loved having me there, I was active, I had most of the sits out of the staff team and I was brand new there I was there for a week and I already had 500+ sits. I will also treat every player the same way, as I don't believe in people being bias. I will treat every player the same and give them the same punishment as I would as a regular player. I'm a friendly player and I would be a great addition to the community I promise I will enhance the community and I will do my best to make the community as better as I can with the power I have (the community is already great that's why I want to be staff on this server because there is a ton of friendly people in this community which makes it x100 better to be staff on this server and it has a great owner who is active daily). Another reason why I would be a good addition to the staff team is that I am already familiar with ULX and the logs and the commands. And I know how to deal with complexed sits and situations really well, and I know all the rules as I read all the rules already and I memorized all of them I also check daily to see if there are any new rules. I also would be a great member of the staff team because I'm always willing to help I'm not toxic in any way at all. I also will NEVER abuse because I feel like abusing is childish behavior. Thank you so much for the opportunity to possibly be apart of the staff team, and I'm honored to have the chance to be apart of the staff team as I worked extremely hard on this application and put hours into this app, I am dedicated. Hopefully, I get this job I will NOT be a disappointment to the staff team.

Please sign in to view & create replies.