User
OP

First Name: Nathan

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: 11/15/1998

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:56551751

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Moistly/

Your in-game name: Pedro.

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): yes! i plan on it plus i have a sugarmomma LSM to donate for me!

How many hours can you play on average a day?: a lot!

How many hours can you play on average a week?: a whole lot!

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Of Course!

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): no

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Death Match.

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all four:

RDM: Shooting hobo for looking at you.

NLR: Coming back to your base while being raided, after dying during the raid already.

CDM: Running over people like the psychopath you are.

RDA: Policeman arresting everyone who steals his cheeseburgers >:(

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: permaban >:(

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: the same way as non donors.

What is 'FearRP'?: When you clearly have advantage in a gunfight and the other player must obey you.

What is 'FailRP'?: When someone commits a non probable act regarding rp.

Give an example of both:

FearRP:When you aim a taser at someone and want them to dance for you but they just shoot you back.

FailRP: Many examples, When being kidnapped without restraints and it's been adverted you're being kidnapped but you shoot them or run away.

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Find a higher admin to handle it.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: The same way you would handle any player rdming.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: When you give another player or group of players favor over others.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: Mute/Gag to stop the slurs and ask if he'd like a different admin if it's reasonable.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I enjoy playing on the server but the amount of staff at the moment is very low. I've been apart of another community as well as high staff within for 5 years and have experience running servers. I think that some of the current staff could use some more training to handle sits and problems better. I was raided 8 or so times while they broke nlr every time and used glitches to get into the base and there was not any admins around this seems like a problem to me and i just want to make this very enojyable server more fun and friendly :).

bxlPi08.gif
Discord:
Pedro69#8488
Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/pedrospizza/

Good admin - smokey

Super cool guy

Please sign in to view & create replies.