User
OP

First Name: Dylan

Your first language: English

Date of Birth: 7/7/1999

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:47878087

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/billyds132

Your in-game name: Billyds132

Have you donated/will you be able to in the future? (Can help with trusting in the future): Yes, have recently donated and plan to in the future for a class later on.

How many hours can you play on average a day?: on average I would say 5 on weekdays a lot more on weekends depending on work.

How many hours can you play on average a week?: ~40 depending on work schedual.

Have you fully read, understood and agreed to the Rules?: Yes

Has any staff member referred you, (List who and their IGN's): No

What does 'RDM' stand for?: Random Deathmatch

What does 'NLR' stand for?: New Life Rule

What does 'RDA' stand for?: Random Arrest

Give an example of all four: 

RDM: to kill a person(s) in-game w/ no valid RP reason.

NLR: the restriction of returning to a location after being killed to prevent revenge killing during a raid / mug etc.

CDM: Car deathmatch, to kill a user with a vehicle w/ no reason 

RDA: to arrest a player w/ no valid RP reason.

A user is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: I would first warn the user verbally/via a warn depending on severity. the follow up with a kick if continued or done again recently after the warn. If done further, would ban for a day.

A donor is prop-spamming, how do you handle this?: The same as anyone else, they donated, they should know the rules and follow them as they have a risk of irl loss monetarily. 

What is 'FearRP'?: FearRP is the concept of your character fears for their life and thus is unable to draw a weapon to their assailant.

What is 'FailRP'?: FailRP is breaking the RP rules of your job / role.

Give an example of both:

FearRP: you are being mugged and only have your key SWEP out and are unable to draw your gun as you fear death

FailRP: (ex rule. a cop is unable to be corrupt.) FailRP would be a cop with a specific rule preventing corruption allowing someone to buy off punishment of the law and be allowed to continue, or a hobo or pet using a restricted weapon class. 

You've witnessed a fellow staff member RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: I would bring it upto a staff of equal or higher if I were lower to prevent a biased sit.

You've witnessed a fellow donator RDM and shrug it off, how do you handle this?: Treat them as a normal player, they do not have any special privilege.

As a Staff member, you are expected to treat all players equally. What does it mean to be biased?: To be biased is to let a fellow staff member, friend,  or donator get away with breaking the rules with a decreased or no punishment.

A user is disrespecting you, shouting offensive slurs at you. He says his reasoning behind this is because he thinks you aren't doing your job correctly. How do you handle this?: I would ask them to stop with the language and if they have a valid critisism listen, if not and available ask another staff to take the sit if needed.

Tell us why you'd be a good addition to our Staff team (100 words or more): I feel I would be able to add to the staff by being a veteran DarkRP player, returning after a year break after being staff on past servers, Head admin on Moat Gaming's now-defunct darkRP along with the (believed) defunct Sapphire RP as an Admin. I have a long history using ULX able to make binds and quickly use the menu along with blogs or plogs use. I can be unbiased towards friends and donors along with being strict or more chill depending on the existing way rules are handled in the server. Past the generic stuff, in my opinion, I also am mainly a player who does not use printers, farmed drugs, etc. so I am able to go from a normal job to on duty w/ little loss and such along with being fine w/ being on duty the whole time I am on as I like to be staff and help a server over base building at times.

*Edit: Fixed ID

Ex-Superadmin

Billyds1324#1337 | Billyds132

Please sign in to view & create replies.